Monday, July 2, 2007

We're sending you ... BACK to the FUTURE!

Looks like someone's decided to take advantage of the last few days worth of freakishly stormy weather, and it's probably not Dr. Emmitt Brown (though there was that one guy with crazy white hair). I saw a crew of FCU researchers is assembling some sort of weather monitoring device over in the Promenade park last night in Hanover while I was heading over to the Hanover Institute of Technology for my weekly Warhammer 40k game.

At least, I'm guessing it was FCU; none of the guys at HIT know anything about it, but the way they were grumbling it sounded like FCU beat them to the bunch on some meteorological geek out they were planning. There were some police there, overseeing the whole thing, so I'm guessing it's in the clear, you never know -- maybe a bunch of shape-shifting Grue have set down in the park to setup space beacons so that they can do pin-point laser barrages of the city.

Oh, and I so kicked ass last night in Warhammer; my Ork army can not be defeated!

No comments: